About Franklin Templeton: Franklin Resources Inc. is an American holding company that, together with its subsidiaries, operates as Franklin Templeton Investments. It is a global investment firm which is dedicated to delivering exceptional asset management for institutional, retail, and high-net-worth clients. It was founded in the year 1947 in New York, United States. This company is founded by Rupert H. Johnson, Sr. and he named it after American polymath Benjamin Franklin. The company’s headquarters was shifted from New York to San Mateo, California in the year 1973. As of 2017, Franklin Templeton Investments is one of the world’s largest asset management groups with US$740 billion in assets under management (AUM).
Franklin Templeton investors can sign in or log in to their account which allows them to access the following information:
- Can view their Favorite Funds
- Research order history
- Can view the account balances online
- Can view or download the recent and historical account statements and tax documents
- Can set up or change account options such as automatic investment plans
Along with above information, much more facilities are available for the investors. This information can be accessed online and the site is secured with a password. You need to sign in or log in with your login credentials i.e. User ID and Password. But, you have to register or create an account for instant log in or sign in. Here, in this post, we have updated the login procedure in detail. Check the further details in the below section.
Franklin Templeton Login
In order to login or sign in, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open the browser.
- Visit the official website of Franklin Templeton Investments.
- Click on ‘My Accounts’ or ‘Sign In/Register’.
- You will be redirected to the login site.
- There you need to enter the login credentials i.e. your User ID and Password in the required fields.
- Then, click on ‘SIGN IN’ button.
- Now, you will be able to access the information online.
Franklin Templeton Login – Forgot Password?
In case if you have forgotten your password, then do not worry as you can reset the password by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Click on the link – ‘Forgotten Password?’ which is located below the sign in button.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- There you need to enter your User ID.
- After entering your User ID in the required field, click on ‘Continue’.
- Then you will be asked the secret question which you have selected at the time of registering.
- After answering it correctly, you will be allowed to Reset your Password.
If you don’t remember the answer to the secret question then you need to contact the Franklin Templeton Customer Support Team, requesting for generation of the new password. Then they will unlock your User ID and send a new password to your registered email address.
Franklin Templeton – Customer Support Contact Details
You need to make a call to (877) 236-7932. After conveying your issue or problem, they will provide you the required assistance.
We hope that this information is useful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this post you can ask us, through the comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)